From: motorhome-list@... <motorhome-list@...>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 12:44:44 AM
To: motorhome-list@...
Subject: [MH-list] Digest Number 9617

9 Messages
Digest #9617
1.1
Re: Digest Number 9616 by "Dave Wheatcroft" penstrassoe
1.2
Re: Digest Number 9616 by "Carol Weaver" corconx
2.1
Re: Electric bike advice sought by "Ernest Bull"
2.2
Re: Electric bike advice sought by "David Scholes" scholesd
2.3
Re: Electric bike advice sought by "Carol Weaver" corconx
2.4
Re: Electric bike advice sought by "Martin Bennett" hymermobil
3.1
Re: Main supply on CMC sites by "Reg" green_rover2002
3.2
Re: Main supply on CMC sites by "Martin Bennett" hymermobil
3.3
Re: Main supply on CMC sites by "Reg" green_rover2002

Messages
1.1
Re: Digest Number 9616 <https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/motorhome-list/conversations/topics/135437;_ylc=X3oDMTJzZHNmb2U0BF9TAzk3NDkwNTA0BGdycElkAzExMDkzOTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjkwMTI2MTg1BG1zZ0lkAzEzNTQzNwRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxNTExNzQzNDg0>
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:15 am . Posted by:
"Dave Wheatcroft" penstrassoe <mailto:penstrassoe@...?subject=Re%3A%20Digest%20Number%209616>
I swapped my big, 26in Tonaro for a 20in folding bike from Halfords, a Carrera Crosscity. Although I miss the suspension at times I do not regret the change. It’s light, looks more like a standard bike and packs away in no time. Also, at £550 it was less than half the price of my old bike, though I just checked and it’s now £650 – still well worth it.
Dave

________________________________
From: Carol Weaver <carol@...>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 at 23:05
To: <motorhome-list@...>

Thanks John and Martin. I believe Dave Burleigh has done it with his
Brampton’s. I’m sure he would be happy to give his opinion if you wanted

Carol

On Sat, 25 Nov 2017 at 22:55, Martin Bennett martin@...
[motorhome-list] <motorhome-list@...> wrote:

A friend bought from there a few years ago and was very pleased with the
service.

We have 2 Bromptons and I've been considering having those converted by
Nano Electric Bikes .

Martin

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Nov 2017, at 22:39, John young john2younguk@...
[motorhome-list] <motorhome-list@...> wrote:

Have recently bought a 20
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20+%26+a26&entry=gmail&source=g>& a26
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20+%26+a26&entry=gmail&source=g> inch wheel

------------------------------

--

http://tinyurl.com/2vaeqw - Link for the Best OVERALL Broadband Provider
- from £5.99 and monthly contracts - and 30 days free trial

--

Click here <http://www.carolweaver.co.uk/Travel> For Motorhome Owners
mainly, but here is a link to my photographs of aires, stellplatz,

--

Reply to sender <mailto:corconx@...?subject=Re%3A%20Fwd%3A%20%5BMH-list%5D%20Electric%20bike%20advice%20sought> . Reply to group <mailto:motorhome-list@...?subject=Re%3A%20Fwd%3A%20%5BMH-list%5D%20Electric%20bike%20advice%20sought> . Reply via Web Post <https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/motorhome-list/conversations/messages/135436;_ylc=X3oDMTJzMzFzaG5nBF9TAzk3NDkwNTA0BGdycElkAzExMDkzOTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjkwMTI2MTg1BG1zZ0lkAzEzNTQzNgRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxNTExNjU3Nzg1?act=reply&messageNum=135436> . All Messages (1) <https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/motorhome-list/conversations/topics/135436;_ylc=X3oDMTM5MGhnZWllBF9TAzk3NDkwNTA0BGdycElkAzExMDkzOTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjkwMTI2MTg1BG1zZ0lkAzEzNTQzNgRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNTExNjU3Nzg1BHRwY0lkAzEzNTQzNg--> . Top ^
--
Visit Your Group<https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/motorhome-list/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzhqNDJ2BF9TAzk3NDkwNTA0BGdycElkAzExMDkzOTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjkwMTI2MTg1BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTUxMTY1Nzc4NQ-->

Reply to sender <mailto:penstrassoe@...?subject=Re%3A%20Digest%20Number%209616> . Reply to group <mailto:motorhome-list@...?subject=Re%3A%20Digest%20Number%209616> . Reply via Web Post <https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/motorhome-list/conversations/messages/135437;_ylc=X3oDMTJzNjBjbnI0BF9TAzk3NDkwNTA0BGdycElkAzExMDkzOTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjkwMTI2MTg1BG1zZ0lkAzEzNTQzNwRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxNTExNzQzNDg0?act=reply&messageNum=135437> . All Messages (2) <https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/motorhome-list/conversations/topics/135437;_ylc=X3oDMTM5YnIwNzJmBF9TAzk3NDkwNTA0BGdycElkAzExMDkzOTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjkwMTI2MTg1BG1zZ0lkAzEzNTQzNwRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNTExNzQzNDg0BHRwY0lkAzEzNTQzNw--> . Top ^
1.2
Re: Digest Number 9616 <https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/motorhome-list/conversations/topics/135438;_ylc=X3oDMTJzNXUyaGlnBF9TAzk3NDkwNTA0BGdycElkAzExMDkzOTAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjkwMTI2MTg1BG1zZ0lkAzEzNTQzOARzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxNTExNzQzNDg0>
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:09 am . Posted by:
"Carol Weaver" corconx <mailto:corconx@...?subject=Re%3A%20Digest%20Number%209616>
Dave this was the one I looked at it Halford’s. Thank you for your post

Carol

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 at 08:15, Dave Wheatcroft penstrassoe@...
[motorhome-list] <motorhome-list@...> wrote:

I swapped my big, 26in Tonaro for a 20in folding bike from Halfords, a
Carrera Crosscity. Although I miss the suspension at times I do not regret
the change. It’s light, looks more like a standard bike and packs away in
no time. Also, at £550 it was less than half the price of my old bike,
though I just checked and it’s now £650 – still well worth it.

Dave

Windows 10