Topics

[MH-list] HELP PLEASE - BIG PROBLEM WITH CONDENSATION IN LUTON ON

Ernest <ernb@...>

On 29/12/08 13:14, "Mick" <mdp0309@...> wrote:

We experienced a similar problem once.
I leave my Truma running on '1' in truly frosty weather and the inside keeps
to a steady 11.5ÂșC. When just chilly I leave water on 'V Hot'. I have been
lucky this week as there has just been enough sun to keep the battery
kind-of-charged. Otherwise I have to take it for a run or give it a boost
with my power-pack. Neither options very appealing with this bloody flu.

Have you all noticed though? The days are lengthening and the sun is getting
a little higher every day.
Bristol

.