Topics

[MH-list] Sites outside Benidorm/coast

Bennett Family

In message <gj87ka+ep26@...>, skchandler4 <SKCHANDLER4@...> writes

Hi
Usually wild camp but have decided to plump for an actual campsite
this
year. Can anyone recommend somewhere NEAR Benidorm (all the
sites I
have looked at seem to be extortionate). We have a motorcycle to
commute and sightsee the area but would like somewhere secure to
leave
the van and return on a night.
Happy New Year to all.
About 20 years ago we stayed at Villajoyosa just south of Benidorm. There were 2 sites just north one was Camping Hercules - we stayed at the one alongside - can't remember the name - both had access to the beach, were in walking distance of the Villajoyosa and were only a short drive from Benidorm if you wanted the "bright lights".

Bennett House

clara pascual

CALPE is a beautiful place to rest near Benidorm and there are 2 campings, although I don't know the tarifs.
FELIZ AÑO NUEVO A TOSOS!!!!