Topics

Sites outside Benidorm/coast

Colin Mitchell <cmitchell@...>

--- In motorhome-list@..., "skchandler4"
<SKCHANDLER4@...> wrote:

Hi
Usually wild camp but have decided to plump for an actual campsite
this
year. Can anyone recommend somewhere NEAR Benidorm (all the sites
have looked at seem to be extortionate). We have a motorcycle to
commute and sightsee the area but would like somewhere secure to
leave
the van and return on a night.
Happy New Year to all.
Thanks in advance.
Further to my comments a few minutes ago, I have just remembered that
I posted about Camper Stop Costa Blanca last year - see Post #
90293. From that u will note it is not a Sauna but a Jakuzzi!!

Cheers
Colin

Colin Mitchell <cmitchell@...>

Can anyone recommend somewhere NEAR Benidorm (all the sites I
have looked at seem to be extortionate). We have a motorcycle to
commute and sightsee the area but would like somewhere secure to
leave the van and return on a night.

Its not a campsite but u may wish to have a look at Camper Park Costa
Blanca. It's a privately run aire about 8kms NE of Benidorm with
good electricity connections plus fresh & grey water facilities.
There is also a sauna(!) and the area is gated, at least at night.

We have used it a couple of times but not recently; if my memory
serves me correctly it is about €10/night. I think it also worth
noting that we found the turning off the N-332 a little tricky if
there is traffic around as within a few metres of the main road there
is an awkward twist in the narrow side-road with buildings rather too
close for comfort. Depends on ur length of course; we r 6.8 metres.

Coordinates: N 38º35'02.0" W 0º04'53.0"
Tel: 00 34 96 686 8668 (English spoken)

Happy New Year to one and all from a rather wet and miserable
Barcelona.

Colin

SUE

Hi
Usually wild camp but have decided to plump for an actual campsite this
year. Can anyone recommend somewhere NEAR Benidorm (all the sites I