[MH-list] Bruges Trip

Ernest <ernb@...>

On 31/10/08 20:34, "Don Madge" <don.madge@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

£9 each way on Norfolk Line plus fuel surcharge for vans up to 6 metres.
Brilliant, Don. Although it is early hours crossings. And no length
restriction on the pages I used. Simply <Car/motorhome over 2.4M high>.

I have to stay in UK for another 3 or 4 weeks, at least. And then my
passport expires on 13th Dec. Bloody laugh, ain't it? For £18, I can get to
France and back, and yet the Dept of Highway Robbery and Racketeering want
£72 to renew a passport.

Come the bloody revolution, brother!

Ah! I know. I'll use my winter fuel payment and spend the rest on red
nectar, fine meats and, this time, I am going to hunt down those wonderful
St Dalfour fruit spreads. They have gone up to £1.69, and I do so like the
Orange and Ginger spread on toast. See:- http://tinyurl.com/5ocnch
Bristol

Don Madge <don.madge@...>

On Fri 31 October 2008 19:58 Ernie wrote

Our great 2-night minicruise from Hull includes return coach transfers to
Bruges city centre on arrival. Prices start from just £70pp*, departing
Sunday to Wednesday. And when one pays, one goes FREE!

It could appeal to some.
Ernie,

£9 each way on Norfolk Line plus fuel surcharge for vans up to 6 metres.

Don