Repeat Prescriptions while in Europe

larry hansen

Would appreciate any comments from group members about how to keep up
with repeat medical prescriptions while in Europe for longer than two
months. Our surgery will only issue us two months supply.

Thanks

Larry

Mervyn Pickard

It seems to me the easy answer is to keep getting your repeat
prescriptions 2 weeks early, until you have a supply big enough to
cover the period you're away.

Job done

pauline_7948_gen <pauline_7948_gen@...>

We hoidayed in Portugal last year for 4 months and I was able to buy my
medication over the counter there much cheaper than a prescription in
the UK costs, which I did.In the meantime my daughter wa still putting
my repeat prescriptions in at the doctors so now I have a supplyi in
hand so that the next time I am away for a long period of time I have
no worries about obtaining my medication.

Sorted

Pauline