[MH-list] Re: Motor cycle hydraulic rear tail lift

Marty <camping.car@...>

You'll need a very sutaintial rack for that size, the heaviest I've seen in
Germany carried upto 250kg & was really only suitable to fit to something
akin to an American RV or Clou etc. The rack alone weighed in at near
100kgs.
Marty.

Better to stick to the trailer I think!

-- The Camper House, sole UK importers of new Autostars & approved used
Autostar imports via network .
-- Tel. 01865 427900. Fax 01865 427576. P.O. Box Oxford 432, Oxford, OX2
9WJ.
-- http://www.thecamperhouse.co.uk e-mail to enquiries@thecamperhouse.co.uk
-- All comments herein are only the personal comments or opinions of the
author.

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, pilotepete@b... wrote:
I have seen on the back of RVs substantial tail lifts but
wondered if anyone had any experience of them and whose to
recommend? I need to carry my heavy motorcycle that weighs
about 350 kilos.

Allan Quirk <allanquirk@...>

Why don't you just tow the motorhome behind that big bike of yours?
Allan.

> --- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, pilotepete@b... wrote:
> > I have seen on the back of RVs substantial tail lifts but
> wondered if anyone had any experience of them and whose to
> recommend? I need to carry my heavy motorcycle that weighs
> about 350 kilos.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Website: http://www.motorhome-list.org.uk

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailplushome.asp