MH Rental Companies - Help Needed!

paolabrescia2001 <paolabrescia2001@...>

Dear all,
we are planning to spend the first two weeks in the Republic of
Ireland. We are going to rent a motorhome (6-berth). May you provude
us with rental companies' contacts in order to find our vehicle?
We hope you will answer quickly because we are in a big Hurry (due
to reservation contstraints and other stuff)
Thank you ALL!

gbkaven <george@...>

Hi

Marquis Motor homes do mhome hire. Many branches throughout UK. Key
in Marquis Motor homes into Google to find on th internet or address
on back of MMM magazine.

George & Elizabeth.
Adress on back of--- In motorhome-
list@yahoogroups.com, "paolabrescia2001" <paolabrescia2001@y...>
wrote:
Dear all,
we are planning to spend the first two weeks in the Republic of
Ireland. We are going to rent a motorhome (6-berth). May you
provude
us with rental companies' contacts in order to find our vehicle?
We hope you will answer quickly because we are in a big Hurry (due
to reservation contstraints and other stuff)
Thank you ALL!

paolabrescia2001 <paolabrescia2001@...>

Thanks a lot George and Beth....unfortunately they provide rentals
only in England and UK but they do not in Republic of Ireland.
ANy other suggestions????

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ALL OF YOU FOLKS!
Sincerely,
Cristiano