[MH-list] Re: Portable tv . . . . 12 v

nhrluk

In a message dated 01/06/03 21:55:06 GMT Daylight Time, musicalj2@yahoo.co.uk
writes:

A black and white tv licence is £38.50.

HTH

Hilary
But you can use a portable TV in your caravan or camper etc. on your home tv
licence.
The exact rules can be found on the licencing authority website. can't
remember its address though......

Nigel

Buff Eagle <buff@...>

Thanks for all that Darren :0)

Do you think that this is the sort of thing you have now?

http://www.roadstar.com/uk/lcd5005sil_det.htm

Buff :0)

We now have an LCD screen TV, cost was about 150 quid and it has a
nice 5" screen. Quality is great and the viewing angle is much
better.

Darren <daz@...>

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "Buff Eagle" <buff@b...> wrote:
Thanks for all that Darren :0)

Do you think that this is the sort of thing you have now?

http://www.roadstar.com/uk/lcd5005sil_det.htm

Buff :0)
That's the one! We got ours from a Thompson shop in Worcester.
Thompson sell factory reconditioned goods at sensible prices. The odd
cosmetic blemish now and then but the products tend to be fine.

We also bought (From Safeway) a portable DVD player with built in
screen for 249 quid. Very similar styling to the Tv and we can even
plug the DVD player into the TV, giving us two screens.... My 2 year
old son loves it.... He can now watch Thomas and Bob the builder
anywhere.... Great for keeping him quiet now and then :)

Darren

Buff Eagle <buff@...>

Thanks Darren.
I think Hilary has convinced me that if we do get one then a 5 inch screen
might be the most sensible option.

Thanks Guys :0)

That's the one!
Darren
(This is all the fault of Dave Burleigh for giving us URLs for equipment. .
. and one thing led to another!!)

Hilary

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "Buff Eagle" <buff@b...> wrote:
Thanks Darren.
I think Hilary has convinced me that if we do get one then a 5 inch
screen
might be the most sensible option.

Thanks Guys :0)
(This is all the fault of Dave Burleigh for giving us URLs for
equipment. .
. and one thing led to another!!)

Unlike the hugs Hugh is going to miss out on if you get one you can
~both~ see at a sensible angle and distance..... <VBG>
Aaaw, poor Hugh; I thought I'd be doing him a favour by recommending
that approach!!! ;-))))))

Hilary

Hilary

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, In22gram@a... wrote:

A black and white tv licence is £38.50.

HTH

Hilary
But you can use a portable TV in your caravan or camper etc. on
your home tv
licence.
The exact rules can be found on the licencing authority website.
can't
remember its address though......

Nigel
It's

www.tv-l.co.uk

which is where I found out about the cost of the b/w licence.

Hilary

Alan Cocks <aec@...>

In article <19b.15d316bb.2c0bd146@aol.com>, In22gram@aol.com writes
But you can use a portable TV in your caravan or camper etc. on your
home tv licence
I think this is on condition that you do not also have a tv running at
the home address. Includes vcr's too.....
--
Alan Cocks Berkshire UK