From: dave harrison
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 5:50 PM
Subject: [MH-list] invisable

Hi All,
If you remember last year I asked if anyone had any Bull-Bars for
Express/Ducato 1989, well I am still looking for some! But the main reason
for wanting them is being carved up! it is almost continuos when out with
the M/H,they seem hell bent on beating me to a junction/roundabout I try to
keep near the speed limit but it makes no difference. The damage that could
be done to the front would be expensive and being a pensioner.with a limited
income I don't it. I know it started a controversy last year, but a guy
needs something to protect him when on the road!
Regards,
Dave C.

This email has been scanned by the Manxnet Mail Plus anti-virus system.
http://www.manx.net/solutions/mailplushome.asp