Re: [MH-list] Motorhome parking sign [1 Attachment]

Simon Whitehead

Thought I'd ask for feedback here, there are a few clarifications I'd like to see but what we'd like to know is, if you arrived at the car park and were presented with this sign would you understand exactly what was expected?

I think so, Yes

---
Simon Whitehead

+44 (0)7970 789886
s.whitehead@... - please stop using s.whitehead@...

On 22 Jun 2018, at 16:03, Andy Clarke andyclarke1050@... [motorhome-list] <motorhome-list@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Andy Clarke included below]

I've been asked to comment on a proposed sign to be used at some car parks where overnight stays are to be allowed.

Thought I'd ask for feedback here, there are a few clarifications I'd like to see but what we'd like to know is, if you arrived at the car park and were presented with this sign would you understand exactly what was expected?

Feedback appreciated!

Andy Clarke