Re: [MH-list] Dealers selling sites Overseas

Simon Whitehead

Italy,  subito.it
---
Simon Whitehead
4 Colleton crescent
Exeter, EX2 4DG
+44 (0)1392 217873
+44 (0)7970 789886
s.whitehead@...

On 1 May 2016, at 12:26, Carol Weaver corconx@... [motorhome-list] <motorhome-list@...> wrote:

Cheers Andy

On Sunday, 1 May 2016, Andy Clarke mail.andyclarke@... [motorhome-list] <motorhome-list@...> wrote:

You could try http://www.marktplaats.nl

Some motorhomes advertised there but not on the same scale as mobile.de

Andy clarke

On 30 April 2016 at 22:47, Carol Weaver corconx@... [motorhome-list] <motorhome-list@...> wrote:

I know of mobile.de. But can not find what I want there

I've checked on Andy MH list website where I thought he had some listed

I'm hoping others might be able to give me a list

France
Belgium
Netherlands
Where mhs are advertised

We want LHD and auto

UK is Autotrader,eBay, preloaded and Gumtree

Appreciate any you may have

Thanks

Click here  For Motorhome Owners mainly, but here is a link to my photographs of aires, stellplatz, chateaux, wargraves, NT properties etc.  Please enjoy them