Re: [MH-list] Wingmann Motorhome

Simon Whitehead

Quite right about the spelling!!  The Wingamm has acquired several nicknames in our household and Wingman was my preferred and it stuck!  My wife's nickname for it is WigWam so its not too surprising I forgot to get it right!

Interesting that you all like LHD so much.  It makes sense to me as well.

On 1 Feb 2016, at 16:08, Peter S pstallwood@... [motorhome-list] <motorhome-list@...> wrote:

When I was working I had daily contact with a family owned company - father and two sons. The father had largely stepped back from the day to day business and had bought himself a Wingamm (the correct spelling I think). He liked them so much that he became the UK agent and I met him at one of the shows where he had one of the vans.