Re: [MH-list] N10 /A63 between Bordeaux and Spanish border

theberties

Thanks for the replies. As TomTom is set to avoid tolls, when away for 3 months an extra couple of hours makes no difference, an alternative route which might be via Montrejeau and Uzerche which will bring us into Spain a bit higher north than usual or turn off N10 sooner and head towards Dax and through the Somport Tunnel

Bertie

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk, David Scholes <scholesofscholeshall@...> wrote:

Hi,
There was always a small toll near the border. Last time we were there was in autumn of last year and they had not finished all the works but there was already a toll in several sections most notably round about the turn off to Mont de Marsan. We turned off there so don't know how much it was but the signs were there to say that the peage was coming up.

David