Re: [MH-list] Gib Border crossing.

theberties

One of the motorhomers we meet on our annual winter trip to Spain had his m/h impounded at Dover for breaching the "rules" on what you can bring back into the country. He argued that customs couldn't legally take his vehicle but after various appeals all the way to the European court of Human Rights he still didn't get his vehicle back.

bertie

But if your vehicle does get impounded for carrying contraband from Gibraltar or North Africa, you will probably be very lucky to get it back again.

David