Re: Tom Tom Query

theberties

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums is a free to join site which might be of some use to you

bertie

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk, james mayo <contact_jhmayo@...> wrote:

Maybe someone can help, I have a motorhome (Talbot express) where the body overhangs the cab. My Tom Tom Go 700 which I purchased new some time back, had to have an additional aerial fitted on the roof to pick up the satellite's signals. My question is. I was thinking of a new Tom Tom do you still have to purchase an additional aerial like before or do the modern ones work regardless of the overhang?
I have tried the Tom Tom web site  without success thanks in anticipation.
Jimbo.