Re: Euro 4 Light Goods Vehicles - New Tax Class (36)

Hilary

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "Marty" <camping.car@n...>
wrote:
And this might be of interest as well, as motorhomes are based on
these
chassis.

--------
-------------------------------------

Euro 4 Light Goods Vehicles - New Tax Class (36)
From 1 March 2003 light goods vans, first registered in the UK
which meet
Euro 4 emission level standards, will qualify for a lower rate of
vehicle
excise duty (VED).

So this won't affect the duty I have to pay if my vehicle weighs in
at 3,800kgs, this is over 3.5 tonnes, right? So what class is that
in and the usual Yorkshire mating cry? 'OW much??

It's a good thing we have such a diversity of knowledge within our
group, whirling brain cogs and all! :-)

Hilary