Re: Odd markings

Hilary

--- In motorhome-list@yahoogroups.com, "musicalbells"
<musicalbells@y...> wrote:
It sounds like markings people have made to show where a "wireless"
internet conection can be made. ie pirating someone elses internet
connection. - there was a news item about it some months ago.

Any other thoughts??

Steve (Hilary's better half) :-))

Who also operates with one brain cell if he thinks I'm going to let
him get away with that....

Thanks Bob, I think your explanation is more probable, because that
is what Pete and I thought it could be. Strange, though, that they
didn't put the height as well as the mark, but then as we are
supposed to be sinking fast I guess the readings will change. The
marks are far too old in some cases to be connected with anything to
do with the recent innovation of the internet.

Hilary