Irish SIM & PayPal problems.

Reg <lists.reg@...>

I thought that I'd post brief details my current situation on this topic.

I paid 49,99€ for the SIM that was a charge on my credit card of
£43.66 back in September last year.

Today I have found that £41.34 has at long last arrived in a current
bank a/c from PayPal.

The amount of effort and cost of at least three phone calls to PP and
the many e-mails and web forms set to them, was not really worth the
effort.

So much for their safe and protected payment system.

I know that many have not had any problems with PP, but as I've said
for over a quarter of a century, the only way to tell a good company
from a bad company is how they perform when they make a mistake.

That transaction was my first and last transaction with PP.

Reg