De: louisalivingstone <louisalivingstone@gmail.com>
Para: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk
Enviado: lun,23 noviembre, 2009 18:52
Asunto: Re: [MH-list] El Gordo CLARA

Hola Clara
I've always wondered what the cheapest Gordo lottery ticket is.. The ones
I've seen have all cost about 25 euros each or more..
Do you know what the cheapest is?
Hasta luego,
Louisa :0)

Hi again!!
There are a lot of places on the internet where you can buy a "décimo de
lotería" with any risk for you. Here you have a link of one of the most
famous lottery shops in Spain:

https://www. serviapuestas. es/agp/WebObject s/Serviapuestas. woa/wa?mc= bruja_niv_ decimos&wid= 1&campanya= 38&format= banner&dispatche d=1258981243762& locale=es_ _BRUJA&palabra= comprar_loteria_ navidad&navigate To=%2FLoteriaNac ional%2FSpecialD rawSingle% 2Fnavidad2009Sin gleTicket

But, if you write in GOOGLE "comprar loteria de navidad" (:buy christmas
lottery), you'll find lots of places to buy it.
HTH,
Clara