De: carol <corconx@googlemail.com>
Para: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk
Enviado: viernes, 18 de septiembre, 2009 22:19:49
Asunto: Re: [MH-list] Aires or free spots Southern Spain ?

Baltasar Arias Cabezas wrote:
No problems with the wildcamping here, except in Catalonia and Asturias coasts where you only can park in the "areas".
I'm going to try to attach a file with an official list of aires in Spain and another with the Galicia ones.
If you need anything more,I´m here.
Clara

Hi Clara - hope you enjoyed your UK holiday again this year, we are
currently in the Pyrenees - catch you when we get back