solar panels

paul phipps <pphipps@...>

Hi Group

Was considering having a solar panel fitted to the van in the near future. Hymer UK are quoting £850 for a 60w unit but were vague about which maufacturers unit they proposed to fit - important as I read or heard somewhere that Siemanns were the only unit worth fitting. Is this true? I would be grateful to read any comments or experiences with and about solar panels in general, or if anyone can recommend a dealer/fitter in Scotland or the north of England.

TIA

Paul