Re: [MH-list] European gas fittings

Bennett Family

In message <E800594C97DD408F972873BDEF516E80@gary>, Fredthegaffer <fredthegaffer@...> writes

Well here's a very on topic request.
I am off this year to france, germany, austria, hungary, romania and
bulgaria. I have space for 2x 6kg propane bottles. My regulator is
OK for propane and butane.
What extra fittings will I need for all countries?
A fixed tank is out due to weight and cost.
I'd be appreciative of any advice.
Fred
I've a large Gaslow refillable cylinder + fittings which I bought for an earlier van but never fitted.

If it's any use you can have it at half price - but you would have to collect.

Martin Bennett, Managing Director
Associated Chemists (Wicker) Ltd www.wicker.co.uk
55-67 Wicker, Sheffield S3 8HT. Tel (0114) 272 7676 Fax (0114) 272 6431 Also
Trading as Wicker Pharmacy, Wicker Mobility Shop and H+H System Associated
Chemists (Wicker) Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Reg.No.: 496833. Registered Office: 55-67 Wicker, Sheffield. S3 8HT