New aires guide for spain and portugal

Carol Weaver

I have just received this from Vicarious Books, for anyone going away in the
next month I am sure it will be worthwhile.....I am not going, but hopefully
others will be interested.

There is a discount code at the end...

Carol

-------------------

Description

*Available 13th January * Only motorhomes are allowed to use these aires.
*
Look Inside the Guide Click
Here<http://www.vicariousbooks.co.uk/assets/Intro_all_the_aires_spain.pdf>;
*

As it says in the title this is all the Aires in Spain and Portugal. Not
only the Aires but all the LPG outlets in Spain and a good selection in
Portugal.

*Earliest Availability*
We hope to have some guides delivered on Saturday 10th January at the
Shepton Mallet Show. We will have the main delivery sent to us on Monday
12th for dispatch on Tuesday 13th January.

*At a Campsite Now? *
We know that many people are away in Spain and Portugal now so they will
have to have it sent to a campsite. If you are away now please tell every
motorhomer you meet about this new guide.

* Look Inside the Guide Click
Here<http://www.vicariousbooks.co.uk/assets/Intro_all_the_aires_spain.pdf>;
*

*Key Features*
* Totally unique no other guide available
* Aires and LPG inspected autumn 2008
* 3 pictures per Aire, 2 entries per page
* All the LPG outlets in Spain
* Onsite GPS coordinates
* Key to symbols in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian and French.

* Look Inside the Guide Click
Here<http://www.vicariousbooks.co.uk/assets/Intro_all_the_aires_spain.pdf>;
*

*Pre Order Discount Code*
Type in this code nu572jw at checkout and get 6% off. Expires on Sunday 11th
January. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.

--
http://tinyurl.com/2vaeqw - Link for the Best OVERALL Broadband Provider -
from £9.99 and monthly contracts - and 30 days free trial