Re: [MH-list] Yahoo tracking users

Andy Clarke <andy@...>

gillcolthart wrote:
sorry... new to this list so didn't realize it had been posted before. Maybe it will help someone who, like me, wasn't aware of this
Gill Colthart
Certainly, there's no harm in reminding people about the ways their internet usage is tracked.

Personally, I don't have a big problem with targeted advertising, much of the web relies on advertising revenue and I'd rather see ads that have some relevance to my interests than random ones that are of no interest at all.

I run a couple of websites that are entirely funded by advertising - if it wasn't for the revenue from the context relevant ads they wouldn't exist.

Andy Clarke
--
www.ukmotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website
www.motorhomemarket.co.uk - The Motorhome Classifieds