Re: [MH-list] Yahoo tracking users

Carol Weaver

Gill thank you for that.....I am bad at not reading these things we
sometimes get, and so thanks to you I have opted out....why should they
flipping know where I have been....it isn't quite so bad now I am retired,
but when I worked I was having to do a lot of research for clients and some
took me into areas, there is NO WAY personally I would have ventured....and
some still seem to have me logged after all these years..... but thank you
again

Carol

2009/1/2 gillcolthart <paintedblooms@tiscali.co.uk>

This article was posted on on of my Yahoo decorative painting groups -
thought I'd pass it on - I have opted out

Gill Colthart

--
http://tinyurl.com/2vaeqw - Link for the Best OVERALL Broadband Provider -
from £9.99 and monthly contracts - and 30 days free trial