Re: [MH-list] 2009

Andy Clarke <andy@...>

theberties wrote:
Andy, which of the aires do you use at Ste Maure?. Ave Ronsard or the other one? We normally stop at Neuille Pont Pierre but TomTom then takes is through the centre of Tours to get back onto N10
We use Av. Ronsard in the centre of the town. There is normally water available from a standpipe, unless it's frozen, and one of the public toilets is marked for cassette emptying. There's no official grey water disposal but most use the road drain, not a problem in the winter but can get smelly in the summer I understand!

Andy Clarke
--
www.ukmotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website
www.motorhomemarket.co.uk - The Motorhome Classifieds