Re: [MH-list] Theft update

Carol Weaver

Mike thank you for your update, I am at least glad the insurance aspect is
sorted, can you claim for the dogs themselves....(not having any pets I do
not know if you insure them for theft!)

Well enjoy your delayed holiday and I trust you will not encounter a similar
situation and the best of luck with your new motorhome.

Happy New Year, and travel safely

Carol

2009/1/2 Michael Hambleton <mikehambleton@btinternet.com>

Hi all,

Further update on the loss of the Hymer and pets, the insurance company has
paid up, still a loss financially though.

We now have a smaller van, a 6m one a Compass Drfiter 360E, goes well, had
the solar panels fitted by Solar solutions in Poole, new batteries and a Fox
D1, 1800w inverter with remote control and all plumbed into the electrics,
so just like being onsite.

We went back to Cambrils, Costa Daurada, just to satisfy ourselves, we went
to a few rescue places, but no evail. Barcelona rescue was at the top of a
hill, had to turn round to come down, front wheels were on the edge of a
200' drop, phew!

We are now around the Santa Pola area now, at the Carabassi beaches, also
by the Marina in the main town of Santa Pola.

Hope Karen and Ted get's the batteries sorted out soon.

Thanks to all for their help and support.

Jane and MIke.

Colomane.

Have a good year to all.

http://tinyurl.com/2vaeqw - Link for the Best OVERALL Broadband Provider -
from £9.99 and monthly contracts - and 30 days free trial