Re: [MH-list] Theft update

Michael Hambleton

Hi all,

Further update on the loss of the Hymer and pets, the insurance company has paid up, still a loss financially though.

We now have a smaller van, a 6m one a Compass Drfiter 360E, goes well, had the solar panels fitted by Solar solutions in Poole, new batteries and a Fox D1, 1800w inverter with remote control and all plumbed into the electrics, so just like being onsite.

We went back to Cambrils, Costa Daurada, just to satisfy ourselves, we went to a few rescue places, but no evail. Barcelona rescue was at the top of a hill, had to turn round to come down, front wheels were on the edge of a 200' drop, phew!

We are now around the Santa Pola area now, at the Carabassi beaches, also by the Marina in the main town of Santa Pola.

Hope Karen and Ted get's the batteries sorted out soon.

Thanks to all for their help and support.

Jane and MIke.

Colomane.

Have a good year to all.