Re: [MH-list] 2009

derek_sims@...

Just a short note to wish all members a Happy New Year, and to say thank
you for (nearly!) all the contributions over the last year.

As some will know we are off to Morocco shortly - this time next week
we'll be in France on our way.
Andy

Hope you both have a super trip. Thank you for the excellent work you have done yet again for both lists.

A Happy New Year to you and to all List members.

We are booked on Eurotunnel for 17th January but as of two days ago I now have a broken ankle, so how that will affect our travel plans I've no idea at present.

Best wishes

Derek & Tish