Re: [MH-list] BIG PROBLEM WITH CONDENSATION IN LUTON ON HYMER CAMP SWING

Bennett Family

February 1978 saw us touring the South West in an ancient Ford Freedom with pop-up roof.

It started snowing on Bodmin Moor and we eventually got as far as Sticklepath (?) before all the traffic stopped. Truck drivers were moved to the village hall but we slept in the van - that's me, my pregnant wife + our 5 year old daughter. We had hot water bottles - one fell out and lodged against a wheel arch - it was frozen solid the next day.

We finished up digging ourselves back to the main carriageway using plastic plates! Those were the days!

Bennett House