Re: [MH-list] BIG PROBLEM WITH CONDENSATION IN LUTON ON HYMER CAMP SWING

Brian <simply.closer@...>

I've never quite understood why gas heaters need special ventilation whilst gas hobs don't.
I guess it's a matter of degree.
But whilst I happily cook on gas without extra ventilation, I am told that I should not use the hob for heating.
How does it know whether I'm cooking or not before it kills me?!

Brian
-

If the gas hob or oven (if fitted) is used for heating then the well
designed in safety of the truma system is not used at all, and such
open flame heating from the cooking system is potentially lethal. I
would not want to use this (for heating) even if the roof skylight was
open.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user #10391, Linux user #360648