From: johninstrall
To: motorhome-list@...
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 7:09 PM
Subject: [MH-list] Truma Combi 4 / Combi 6 Not Working

Hi We have a Truma boiler fitted in a Rapido 992 which has only worked
intermittently since new, It was purchased in France, But taken to
Brownhills (Canterbury) Twice where a new PCB was fitted first time and
a new regulator on the second visit both at a cost, The fault sheet
indicates gas or primary air, but both appear to be ok.
When turned on the green and amber lights come on, the fan starts after
about 15-20 seconds runs for about another 15- 20 seconds and then
locks out. On a couple of occasions it does complete the cycle and
produce warm air / hot water not very often, so can not be relied on.
Any thoughts, suggestions gratefully received.