Re: [MH-list] HELP PLEASE - BIG PROBLEM WITH CONDENSATION IN LUTON ON HYMER CAMP SWING

Peter S

Some British manufacturers do build some of their vans to the top standard eg I think the more expensive Swifts are - I can't actually tell from their web site. It is just a matter of checking that you have the right van to use in cold weather e.g for skiing.

Peter S

I've known about this for some time but, with only casual looking,
I've not seen any manufacturers/converters who give their vehicles a
'certificate' in their promotional material. Is the only solution to
ask?