Re: [MH-list] HELP PLEASE - BIG PROBLEM WITH CONDENSATION IN LUTON ON HYMER CAMP SWING

B WEBB <woodlake21rry@...>

I've known about this for some time but, with only casual looking,
I've not seen any manufacturers/converters who give their vehicles a
'certificate' in their promotional material. Is the only solution to
ask?

We've been 'B.' cold in December in our campervan, but having been
long term tenters not too inconvenienced, but age & rheumatism creeps
on!

On 29 Dec 2008, at 10:55, PETER STALLWOOD wrote:

I can't remember what van you have but if it is British it is most
likely to be a three season van rather than one that is built to
standards to be camped in below freezing conditions.