Re: [MH-list] Hi Everyone

derek_sims@...

having spent the last 2 years on a narrowboat I must confess to finding
things a little strange on 'real'roads Graham

Hi Graham

I know what you mean. After just a week on a narrowboat 30mph felt like flying to us. Welcome to the list. I'm sure, like us, you'll find it a tremendous source of information, support and humour on all things motorhoming and a few others besides.

Happy travels

Derek