Re: [MH-list Was] Euro Exchange Rate now travel

ask i might tell you <foriancallme@...>

I have often traveled alone I would be wiling to go on a convoy trip
either in UK or Europe
I enjoy winter travel as well as summer
please get in touch with some dates

yours Ian F
--- In motorhome-list@..., "Brian" <simply.closer@...>
wrote:

'The will to travel further into Europe evaporates while crossing
France.'

It maybe just the season of goodwill, but I have to say how much I
value this forum and all, yes, all, the postings.
Whilst I'm pondering on my next trip, Ern's comment and other's
experiences and plans are such an inspiration.
Whilst there are many benefits to travelling solo, I would be keen
to meet up with like minded people sometimes.

I've asked before along time ago, and I'll try again, are there any
solo MHers out there who might like to travel in convoy?
I've travelled a lot alone and it's good but it may also be good to
share experiences and explore together?

Brian