Re: [MH-list Was] Euro Exchange Rate now travel

Brian <simply.closer@...>

'The will to travel further into Europe evaporates while crossing France.'

It maybe just the season of goodwill, but I have to say how much I value this forum and all, yes, all, the postings.
Whilst I'm pondering on my next trip, Ern's comment and other's experiences and plans are such an inspiration.
Whilst there are many benefits to travelling solo, I would be keen to meet up with like minded people sometimes.

I've asked before along time ago, and I'll try again, are there any solo MHers out there who might like to travel in convoy?
I've travelled a lot alone and it's good but it may also be good to share experiences and explore together?

Brian