From: Don Madge
To: motorhome-list@...
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 10:57 AM
Subject: [MH-list] Euro Exchange Rate

I've just bought 100 Euros from our local post office at a cost of £99.73.

So it looks like our costs will go up by about 30% this trip whilst in
Europe.
Diesel in Luxembourg is about 80 Euro cents a litre and it's well under a
Euro in most other places.

The exchange rate in Turkey is also poor a litre of diesel is about £1.18

Off on Monday if all goes to plan.

Hope you all have a peaceful New Year.

Don