Re: [MH-list] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM A TOTAL WOMBAT - READ ON

Bennett Family

In message <gj3uu5+8leg@...>, Nick <@nickoff> writes
Antoinette, the times that we have got to a site and then not been
able to find items that we were positive had been packed
I could count on 20 or 30 hands :-) Think it must be something to do
with the excitement of getting away.
Nick.
We once went for 4+ weeks to Turkey and left the front door of the house wide open!

Eventually the neighbours closed it - they said that at first they thought we were just driving around the block to check everything was stowed OK - after an hour or so it dawned on them that we weren't coming back - so they closed the door!

It was a good holiday.

Bennett House