Re: [MH-list] What choice of well-equipped 4WD campervan?

B WEBB <woodlake21rry@...>

When I was doing a lot with land rovers we used to carry some metal
grills that we could put down in front of, or behind, as appropriate,
with a length of wire attached to the vehicle so that when we got
moving we didn't have to go back for them , just pick them up when we
were on reasonable ground.

Cheers

Barry Webb

On 5 Nov 2008, at 07:21, W3526602@aol.com wrote:

The answer is not to dig in. Once you know you are in trouble, drop
the
clutch. Then try to reverse out along your own tracks. But stop as
soon as it
becomes obvious that you ain't going to move.