From: "antoinette_upton" <antoinette_upton@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 6:07 PM
Subject: [MH-list] Help Please - Trusted Vets in France Please

I plan to visit France (next year) as just now waiting for Pet
Passports (and mine)?? I would like to travel on Eurotunnel as I have
never been overseas before and will be taking my 2 Westie boys and
little Yorkie girl when I go.
As a newby (and a pensioner)can someone help me out with a good but
reasonable Vet in France. I also heard it will cost me 90 for the 3
dogs each way?? not sure if that is on the tunnel or the ferry.
I know you are a clever lot so know you will come up with right
information and any advice would be very greatfully received.
Also as early as it is my I wish you all a terrific Christmas