Re: [MH-list] Which is best?

B WEBB <woodlake21rry@...>

That's really the problem. I think you're right. Our old 'Aunty May'
has been good and reliable but inconvenient. We keep on being seduced
by the ones we see until we see another one but we know our old
machine and can't make up our minds whether this or that improvement
is worth the extra cash. My biggest concern is that I want to be sure
the base vehicle is reliable.

On 4 Nov 2008, at 17:37, Carol Weaver wrote:

because in my experience, until you
ACTUALLY LIVE AND USE it, you won't really see any drawbacks....but
you will
if you actually use it, cook in it, shower in it etc.,