From: ErnB [mailto:ernest@ebull5.orangehome.co.uk]
Sent: 04 November 2008 16:38
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk
Subject: [MH-list] Testing

Anyone there?
Bristol

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information.
The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.
Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender of any errors in transmission.
The e-mail and any files attached have been sent in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium.
Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and its attachments are free from any virus,
we advise that the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.