From: "WHarter1" <WHarter1@aol.com>
To: <motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 7:16 PM
Subject: [MH-list] New Group Member

Hello Everyone,
We just joined the group and would like to briefly introduce ourselves.
We live in Prague (Czech Republic) and have a Winnebago View Class C RV
on a Mercedes Benz chassis which we purchased last December in the U.S.
We're hoping to visit the UK next Summer for a few weeks.
If any of you find yourselves in the Prague area, feel free to drop us
a line. Perhaps we can give you some tips on our city.
Best Regards from Prague,
Hana & Bill