Re: What choice of well-equipped 4WD campervan?

Ron Sutton <ronvsutton@...>

There's a complete list of manufacturers and converters here
http://www.motorhoming.com/manufacturers.htm
I have seen (and been impressed by) the efforts of PRV, which I have
seen at shows and mentioned in Motorcaravan mags. They use Landrover
and Toyota 4WD chassis. I wonder if they keep in touch with their
customers and know (or facilitate) when they want to sell on.
Incidentally, I found that there is a 4WD version of my old Talbot
Express(PeugeotJ5/Fiat Ducato/CitroenRelay)and actually saw the
conversion parts for sale on the web not so long ago but how many
motorcaravans used the 4WD I've no idea. May be worth trawling the
net and also finding out whether current chassis have the option.
Probably do,I'd guess.

Ron Sutton
ronvsutton@mac.com