From: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk [mailto:motorhome-
list@yahoogroups.co.uk] On Behalf Of B WEBB
Sent: 02 November 2008 12:00
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk
Subject: Re: [MH-list] What choice of well-equipped 4WD campervan?

Perhaps it depends where you start from?{;-} Maybe they looked better
compared to an
ancient VW converted by Autohomes sometime BC with a rock&roll bed and
laminate
surfaces that turn out to be paper printed wood grain!

On 2 Nov 2008, at 11:13, Andy Clarke wrote:

When
we were thinking of getting a conversion done I visited Youngs and
wasn't terribly impressed.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
09:27