Re: [MH-list] What choice of well-equipped 4WD campervan?

Bennett Family

In message <bcf.3c01a223.363eae79@...>, W3526602@... writes
Hi Pet(?)
You have already found the Bongo......my wife says she is not going
travel in anything that has a name like that.
She could try the Ford Freda version - same as Bongo but badged as Ford Freda for those averse to the name;-)

My daughter has one with a diesel heater and it's surprisingly comfortable but is probably too small for this requirement.

Earlier this year Stephen Stewart (Silk Route Club) was selling a Unimog conversion that has taken him around the world (more or less). That type of vehicle would be another option see:

http://www.unimog.org.uk/

Bennett House