From: Andy Clarke <andy@bm-services.co.uk>
To: motorhome-list@yahoogroups.co.uk
Sent: Friday, 31 October, 2008 3:16:14 PM
Subject: Re: [MH-list] Domain names -OT

On 31/10/2008 14:21, PETER STALLWOOD wrote:
I know that some time ago there were some recommendations for companies hosting domains.

Has anybody got a company that they would recommend.
I use 123-reg.co.uk - no problems.

You may need to be careful to select a company with UK-based servers if
your websites are UK-specific, many of the cheapest hosting deals are on
servers based in the USA, this can have an impact on Google rankings if
people filter their results to 'pages from the UK'.

1&1's servers, for example, are mainly based in Germany and the USA.

Andy Clarke
--
www.ukmotorhomes.net - The UK Motorhome Website
www.motorhomemarket.co.uk - The Motorhome Classifieds