Re: [MH-list] 2 berth with drop down bed?

Carol Weaver

Peter, well I had contacted them when he first brought them in, as it looks
very nice and well made and as we live at the opposite sides of the country,
I had asked for a brochure...what 2 years or so later, never did receive
it..... which I didn't think was very good for a new importer.....so
obviously friends get a better deal......

Carol

2008/10/31 PETER STALLWOOD <pstallwood@btinternet.com>

I happen to know Bill Pitts the importer. He said he would do me a special
deal but the van didn't suit us. The van does seem to be very well made
though.

For a minor importer he has had more than his fair share of write ups in
the various mags.

http://tinyurl.com/2vaeqw - Link for the Best OVERALL Broadband Provider -
from £9.99 and monthly contracts - and 30 days free trial